Friday, January 4, 2013

Jay-z Having Affair With Rita Ora???

On Wednesday night, the singer took to Twitter to slam reality star Holly Hagan for tweeting the allegation. Hagan, who appears on MTV UK‘s “Geordie Shore,” tweeted earlier this week, “I’ve been told to say that Rita Ora has been ALLEGEDLY bukin jay z! I repeat ALLEDGELY [sic].” “Apparently Beyonce denies such claims, but if I get cheated on I’d also deny it #embarrassing,” continued Hagen. In addressing the accusation, Ora noted that she’s already “stayed silent on one bulls*t” rumor but this one I have to speak.” “Neva eva will any1 including a red head dumb z listing attention seekin wh*re try talk sh*t about me& my family holly whateva da f*ck ur name is,” tweeted Ora. She went on to write, “Anyway I only speak when I have to and that was just f*ckin’ ridiculous that’s why I spoke.” Hagan, however, didn’t seem phased by Ora’s tweets, responding, “Oooopsy getting told off don’t shoot the messenger! Of course I’m only a Z-list why would anyone care what I say ;)” “You are all thick if u think just because someone’s absolutely stunning they won’t get cheated on…” she added later. “No relationship is perfect.” Ora’s tweets have since been deleted, and her mentor Jay-Z has not commented on the seemingly baseless allegations. [Story Courtesy of Gossip Cop.com]

1 comment: